I am thrilled you are interested in becoming a stockist!
If you have a retail establishment, a corporate event, hotel or other wholesale needs please email me at Hello@WhiffCandleCo.com so we can get started. When sending your message please use Wholesale Inquiry in the subject line.
This is kind of like a blind date so please don't forget to include your name, the business name, address and phone number in your message so we know who we are talking to. The more information you can provide, the better, so please include any preliminary details, items of interests and time frames. All of this information will allow me to respond more quickly to your inquiry.
Below are the basics of the wholesale program so please take a look and read them carefully. If you are interested, I am also happy to send my linesheet along.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!
Below are some simple guidelines to make sure we both get the most out of this relationship.
1. All prices listed on the line sheet are wholesale and subject to change. To keep pricing consistent across all retailers we provide a recommended retail price of $15.00 for the travel tins and $35.00 for the glass jars.
2. All wholesale orders should be submitted via email to Hello@WhiffCandleCo.com. Qualifying purchases for wholesale pricing must meet a minimum of $200.00. You must also order a minimum quantity of 3 per scent.
3. Every candle is hand poured and made to order; therefore, it may take up to 10 business days to ship.
4. Please make any cancellations or changes to your order via email within 24 hours of placing the order. Whiff Candle Co. does not accept returns for wholesale orders except in the event of defective product. Please contact me within 48 hours of receipt of damaged or missing items. Please include photographs of damaged items including the shipping container so I can follow up with the courier. Whiff Candle Co. determines the nature of product defects before issuing any kind of refund.
5. Retailers are not permitted to sell through any online platforms such as Amazon, eBay, or Etsy which has not been approved by Whiff Candle Co.
6. Freight and shipping costs (including any and all tariffs and duty-fees attached to international orders) are the responsibility of the customer. All orders will ship via UPS Ground from our studio in Atlanta, Georgia. Domestic orders usually arrive within 2-3 days. You will be provided with a tracking number when your order ships. Please notify me if you would like to pay for expedited shipping.
7. Whiff Candle Co. packaging must remain on the product and the Whiff Candle Co. logo must be visible. The Whiff Candle Co. logo may not be hidden, stickered-over or removed. Boxed sets may not be broken up and sold individually.
8. All wholesale orders must be paid in full before the order will be processed and shipped. Additional orders will not be processed until receipt and clearance of payment for previously submitted orders.
If you have any questions about the wholesale program, or I can help to make the process easier, please don't hesitate to reach out.
By placing a wholesale order with Whiff Candle Co., you hereby agree to the above re-seller guidelines.
We are thrilled to have you as part of Whiff Candle Co. We can’t wait to see our candles in YOUR store!
Thank you for choosing Whiff Candle Co.